MOLD CLEANER 4 is a non-flammable solvent blend for removing urethane residue from molds. MOLD CLEANER 4 is non-chlorinated, nonflammable, non-carcinogenic, and non-ozone depleting. MOLD CLEANER 4 is an excellent replacement for solvents such as methylene chloride and 1,1,1-trichloroethane in cleaning polyurethane mold build-up. MOLD CLEANER 4 is much safer and friendlier to the environment than these solvents. It can be used for extended periods as it tolerates high resin loading and has a very low evaporation rate.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION: Mold Cleaner For Removing Urethane Residue
1. Wipe surface clean of any loose debris or dirt
2. Apply MOLD CLEANER 4 with a brush or sprayer to the areas in need of cleaning
3. Allow MOLD CLEANER 4 to solvate the resins (most materials take 20-30 minutes). The longer it is in contact with the resins, the more it will solvate the resins.
4. Wipe tooling surface clean with a rag or steel wool and solvent
PRODUCT & ADVANTAGES: Mold Cleaner
• For the polyurethane molding industry, removes built-up of polyurethane residue from metal molds
• Safe to use on all metallic molds
• Low vapor pressure
• High flashpoint
• Effective at ambient temperatures
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.
Ships in 1 Gallon Plastic Jug, 5 Gallon Plastic Bucket, 55 Gallon Closed Head Plastic Drum