MEDIUM DUTY SPRAY/SOAK ALUMINUM CLEANER
- Spray or soak cleaner.
- Excellent oil removal, without emulsification.
- Does not stain or discolor a wide range of Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Ferrous and Titanium alloys.
- Removes a wide range of Organic and Inorganic soils.
- In-Process rust prevention.
- n for all metals
Suggested Aluminex cleaning process cleaning process:
Aluminex 5761 is used in soak tanks or conventional spray washers.
Soak: Dilute to 4% – 12% by volume with water.
Spray: Dilute to 2% – 5% by volume with water.
Selecting a cleaning method:
When selecting a cleaning method, consider the following general rule:
Concentration x Temperature x Time x Mechanics = CLEAN
Rinsing and Drying:
Although not always required, rinsing can be an important step in the cleaning process.
Rinse water, keep it clean ! Hard water salts can cause spots. Dirty rinse water can re-contaminate parts. Rinse immediately. Use a warm overflowing rinse
Drying of cleaned parts is dependent on Configuration and the process of speed required. Some of the drying methods are:
- Air evaporation · Compressed air blow off · Drying oven · Warm air circulating fan
- Infrared lamp blank cleaners with low surface tension tend to have reduced drag-off and subsequently dry faster.
Aluminex can be used to replace vapor degreasing equipment without major equipment cost by modifying existing equipment.
ALERT INNOVATIVE AGGRESSIVE
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification